fredag den 6. februar 2009

Do you know the feeling of being watched, while you do know that you aren't?
Or do you actually know that you aren't being watched? is it certain that nobody is keeping an eye on you?

I am the kind of person who like be alone. I am the kind of person who appreciate not to have someone watching over my shoulder all the time..
I am the kind of person who dislike to sit in a room filled with people. I would rather wanna be somewhere else.. somewhere without eyes and ears. It's not comfertable. . .

To be sitting here with a friend doing her homeworks, while I am writing something she doesn't even see, makes me paranoid. this guy behind me proberbly are able to see what I am doing.. And now others from my class entered the room..
In the moment anyone moves I hear it.. I feel it.. and I get the shivers by knowing someone might notise what I am doing. I know this is not what I am suposed to do. but it's not that wrong either. what else do I have to do at the moment? else than going back to the class I am trying so hard to miss..

No.. I am fine here..
I just need to get rid of some of these people . . . .

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar